a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Monday, October 04, 2004  

Two things before I go back home to finish building my shopping list for the party tomorrow:

1) Have you heard R.E.M.'s new album, Around the Sun? Well, I have on Myspace and I wasn't too impressed with it so far. I know that sometimes R.E.M. albums require you to listen to them more than once to enjoy it, but it was a little repetitive in my opinion.

2) They are on tour again! And will be passing by Seattle on November 19 and 20! It's good to move to a city that is bigger and more important! Tickets cost from $40-$75. And you can also buy parking online for $8!

Oh, by the way, just for one person to which this information might make some sense, do you know who is playing there on the following day (November 21)? Check it out! Hehehe...

posted by Michel | 5:04 PM
Comments: Post a Comment