a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Thursday, October 07, 2004  

I could write many things, but I guess I won't really. I'm just too nervous to think straight these days. I'm lost on what time it is, what I have to do next, what I forgot to do then. Lots of things to take care of... Just too many things! As the days pass and I keep getting things done, I find out more things that I have to do. Unfortunately my brain kind of gives be the wrong feedback: when I have too many things to do I tend to become introspective and end up not doing anything. I always think I'm forgetting something and just can't find what it is.

Life is hard...

posted by Michel | 11:20 PM
Comments: Post a Comment