a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Monday, November 24, 2003  

Yes, most probably I'm deep into end-of-semester syndrome now. Two people already told me that I'm strange today and I just don't understand what is wrong with me. I am just tired and I need to work. I have to finish three reports this week and I'm still mid way through the first one! Because of this I think I am giving the idea to people that I want to be alone so that I can work more efficiently and this is making people think that I'm strange.

Oh, well, for you that read my blog and thought that I'm strange, maybe I'll be like this until the end of the semester. I will survive, just give me some time to let this craziness calm down. When I don't have thousands of projects due and a hundred more coming at any minute I'll try to be a "less strange" person. I hope this will happen after the end of this semester, but if it takes until I graduate, well...

posted by Michel | 10:37 PM
Comments: Post a Comment