a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Saturday, November 08, 2003  

Uhm, there are more people than I thought that read my blog. I'm not mentioning names here, but welcome!

There is one small detail I forgot to mention about last night's dinner and lecture: if I wasn't invited, I would have to pay $75 for it! It was good, but not $75 good... But, well, in a way this money would go back to the library. It would be a sound investment. Better than going to a game and giving money to athletics!

Not that I'm against sports, don't get me wrong. I'm just against the high investment priorities given to sports around here. Sometimes it looks like the university exists in order to have a football and basketball team. Doesn't this sound just wrong to you?

posted by Michel | 9:04 AM
Comments: Post a Comment