a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Wednesday, November 19, 2003  

The top 9 e-mail hoaxes: I have received some of them. I never fell for any, though. So sad... I'm sure some of them required lots of thinking by the guys that invented them! I was a bad hoax distributer. I should be banned from the internet... Hey, maybe that should be the next chain email! A powerful (but somehow friendly) virus is profiling everybody on the internet. If you don't forward this email to at least 10 people it will hunt you down and erase all the data in all machines you ever use to access the web and distribute your credit card and social security numbers to anybody that asks for it! =)

posted by Michel | 8:45 AM
Comments: Post a Comment