a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Friday, November 07, 2003  

This is a pretty weird initiative, but I decided to go for it today:

1. What food do you like that most people hate?
This question is really hard to answer, because I know people with the most weird tastes. But I'd mention pretty much any kind of vegetables and fish.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?
Well, I can't say I hate any kind of food, but I'm not a big fan of ice cream and sweets in general.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Who is attractive?

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
Again, who really is attractive? Stacy and I were having a discussion about this the other day, actually.

5. What popular trend baffles you?
Which doesn't? Alright, alright, I kind of like the "blogging" trend.
First I think that fashion is completely overrated. There are some important things to worry about (like wearing matching socks), but some people just worry too much about it and end up loosing their personality in the process. Second would be flip-flops. Why would you wear them to classes, meetings, restaurants, etc.? I agree that they are great at the beach, because you can take them off and put them on really fast, and at home for the same reason. Third, non-children reading children's books (no need for more specific example). I can go on forever here, so I'll stop without touching on music, money use, sports, and many other things I could mention. In summary, the world is not going to a place I think may be uphill from where we are.

I know my answers weren't that great, but I just wanted to do something that looks that is in in this world of blogs.

posted by Michel | 7:12 AM
Comments: Post a Comment