a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Tuesday, November 25, 2003  

Sometimes TV can be really unpredictable! Today I was trying to watch something while I had my late dinner at 1:30 a.m. and what I did I find? The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. I can't say I still remember much about it, and I watched only about 20 minutes of it while I had dinner, but I was shocked! And what really shocked me is that I never realized that Robin Williams was in it! Oh, well, maybe when I watched it I didn't even know who Robin Williams was, but that's a minor detail.

Anyway, I had to write this... And I also have to wait for some time for me to digest my dinner a little before I go to bed.

posted by Michel | 11:59 PM
Comments: Post a Comment