a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Thursday, November 06, 2003  

Remember that some time ago I mentioned that I was checking a random blog and suddenly found that the person writing this blog was born and lived in Oklahoma? Well, now I have just read that she actually is married to a Jewish guy and decided to convert to Judaism. This is just too weird... ;-)

You may be asking yourself why do I still read her blog. Well, I saved it to my favorites to make sure that I was going to mention it when I had time to post (remember that the first coincidence happened on a Friday and I only had time to post it on Sunday). From time to time I go through the list of the blogs I have on my favorites and her blog happens to be on it. There are some interesting things there. I like the list that she has with the book she is reading now, what she read before, movies she watched and things like that. I will never do that simply because I wouldn't be able to update it often enough and I can't say I am finishing many books lately. I am reading something like 5 books at the same time, and with my lack of time it is difficult to finish any of them.

Anyway, I just wanted to log this. Now I have to go back to working on my presentation for this coming Wednesday.

posted by Michel | 1:45 PM
Comments: Post a Comment