a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Monday, November 10, 2003  

One more weekend gone.

There aren't many noteworthy things that happened this weekend, though. Stacy came over to Stillwater (yes, it's been a long while that she hasn't been here) and we talked, had fun, played poker with some friends on Saturday, then Yahtzee (interesting to think the relationship of both games) on Sunday. She won both games... And I lost both games (for the case of Yatzee, as we were playing alone it's a redundant observation, but on the Poker we were in a group of 4 and I was the one with the least money by the end of the game).

We also decided to watch "The Ring" long after almost everybody I know. What I thought of the movie? It is a pretty bad movie! I wouldn't consider it as a comedy as a friend of mine put it, but it is pretty pathetic. I'm not talking about details here, because some rare people that haven't watched the movie before may read this. If you want to discuss anything in particular about the movie (yes, I know people that liked the movie, my roommate for example), feel free to send me an email. Just check my sidebar for the address.

I guess that's all I have to talk about. Back to work here.

posted by Michel | 12:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment