a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Thursday, November 06, 2003  

I'm not sure what to post now. I had a busy day, but not a very productive one. I spent most of my time trying to think what to do for my final project in one of my classes, and my presentation for Wednesday. It's hard when there are lots of things to talk about but you don't know how to cut out things and make it a 20-minute presentation. I can make a 1-hour presentation, or a 5-minute presentation. I'm not sure yet how to do something in between.

I had my first IFC meeting as the treasurer and everything went alright. I gave some ideas to people, just a seed for them to implement in the future, when I'm not there any more. It is going to be a good semester. People are interested, but I still sense that some don't really know how to listen to the others.

Alright, time to go to sleep now, then. No interesting observations to make. I was thinking of starting my profiling on the people in the IFC, but I'll leave that for when I have more contact with them. And, yes, that's the first thing I do whenever I meet someone, in real life or online. Perhaps I should look for a job in FBI... ;-)

posted by Michel | 10:21 PM
Comments: Post a Comment