a report on the search for the real meaning of life... or maybe not really



Arredores

Next

Random

List

Powered by Blogger Pro™
Site Meter



Tuesday, November 18, 2003  

Ah, another night with a concert... This time was with the Concert Chorale, the highest-level large choir at OSU. They had a pretty interesting concert, where they tried to show the change in the way music is made in different styles, from the 15th or 17th century to today. I will skip the list of pieces for this concert, because there were too many and I've already posted too much lately. I'm probably scaring people away from my blog!

Anyway, exam tomorrow and I hope I'm ready for it. Tomorrow is also my long day with evening class... I'm starting to get scared by the thought that there are only 2 1/2 weeks left in the semester. The year is almost over and there are still so many things to do...

posted by Michel | 7:59 PM
Comments: Post a Comment